Sunday 30 June 2013

Hong Kong: Frites restaurant in Quarry Bay

 Fish and Chips is really not my favourite dish in the list. It is delicious and heaven-like but the consequence of having it is huge. I am not weight watching (although I should), but it is more like the heaviness you feel after eating it and the oily discomfort. And the odd pimples that come out after eating it if really unlucky. So you can imagine how much dilemma I had when ordered this in Frites. I saw the table next to us ordered it and it did look jaw-dropping yummy-ness. 

I made a great choice in the end because it was amazing and well made battered beer fish. For lunch it may be a bit too heavy but it is worth it :)


So if you ever pop by Quarry Bay/Taikoo, should visit Frites for a taste of the Fish & Chips or other choices in the menu which I haven't tried it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment